Thursday 27 December 2012

Caz's Home Made Toys

Hello,  I've started this blog because I have been making a number of toys at home for my baby, as friends have come over and seen them a number have commented about the ideas and how they will be heading home to make the same thing.  I thought others might be interested too so have started this blog to help people out there come up with ideas for easy, cheap toys that will entertain young ones for hours.

I am currently a stay at home mum but will be returning to work in the early childhood industry soon and started my career as a qualified childcare worker so many of the toys I am making are ones that I have seen work in childcare settings.

Making your own toys at home is a great way to recycle materials and teach children that you can get entertainment from things that don't come from a box.  I am sure many parents will have experienced buying your child some toy you think they will love only to find out they are more interested in the box it came in.

Please feel free to let me know how the ideas work for you or send me ideas of things you have tried at home.


Caz

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a blog, Caz - I look forward to reading more over the coming months! :)

    ReplyDelete